This conference is to comfortably allow a sharing of practices and insights discussion on what’s working, what’s not, and what’s new in Total Rewards with your executive peers. It will be a small gathering of under a hundred colleagues, almost all practitioners similar to the speakers and their organizations. I expect you have been attracted to certain topics, particular experts who will be speaking, or maybe several of the Case Studies.
People tell me what has been hard to find for Total Rewards Executives is the opportunity for strategic level conversations. We will have this here.
Here are my three themes for the conference.
1. What’s new and innovative in Total Rewards
2. Integrating Total Rewards with changing business and HR strategies
3. Encouraging a higher performance workforce through sharing ‘best’ and ‘next’ practices in Total Rewards that complement the talent planning to achieve this.
Mark Goldberg, Conference Producer, Research Analyst
You can contact me below
- Aligning Performance & Compensation? Decouple or Not?
- Measuring the ROI of your Total Rewards programs!
- Using Analytics to Optimize Your Rewards and Recognition Strategy
- Personalization and One Size Does Not Fit All!
- Rethinking Performance Reviews: AN IDEA SHOOTOUT
- Shaking up Total Rewards to Forge a More Pay for Performance Culture
- Compensation for Early Stage Careers and Millenials
- Applying a platform for Innovative Social Rewards Peer to Peer Recognition
- Where To Get Started in Applying Analytics to Rewards
- Broadening the Total Rewards Vision and Marketing the Employee Value Proposition internally
- The Future of Work and Re-imagining Total Rewards
- Change At the Speed of Business: Aligning Compensation to Business Transformation
- Not Letting Money Spoil the Mission by Emphasizing Rewards Strategies that derive from Purpose and Culture