We use Talent Management/HCM systems to automate processes. Unfortunately, bad processes that are automated are still bad processes. As a result, our investment in HCM systems does not produce the ROI we were hoping for. Without taking the time to evaluate and improve processes we cannot achieve increases to efficiency and performance.
In this session, Dr. Wade Larson will present a case study of a mid-size company's journey to revamp all TM processes in performance, succession planning, training, recruiting, and more to achieve a 20% increase in efficiency within HR and a 10% increase in efficiency for managers. This session will also provide specific steps and metrics participants can use to recognize and improve processes right away. Attendees will learn how to increase efficiency and productivity from their HCM/TM System by implementing 5-steps to improve talent processes.
Participants will be able to...
- Understand how to maximize ROI from TM systems by reducing administrative and management time to perform essential talent management functions.
- Measure and evaluate current TM processes for effectiveness and efficiency to assess overall outcomes.
- Understand the method for process improvement in talent management and HR functions.
- Follow the 5-step model to evaluate and improve processes and procedures to maximize effectiveness within an HCM/TM automated system.
- Recognize features in existing or other systems that can help to improve processes and further automate administrative functions within an HCM system