Despite overwhelming evidence demonstrating the effectiveness of behavioral interviewing many hiring managers remain stuck in their old ways. Unstructured interviews are not just bad for hiring decisions but they also negatively influence candidate experience – just take a look at a few Glassdoor reviews.
This session will detail DaVita’s journey in overcoming these challenges through the Interview Coach program. Interview Coach is an interviewer certification program that helps hiring managers learn critical interview and hiring decision skills through training, coaching and practice.
During this session, we will:
- Identify the right strategy for creating behavioral interviewing tools for your organization
- Learn how to apply the 70-20-10 theory of learning and development to behavioral interview programs
- Learn how behavioral interviewing can improve candidate experience
- Discuss lessons learned in change management and behavioral change
- Discuss early Interview Coach results