Alex Putman, Founder, SPLICE
There is stiff competition in the world of talent acquisition it’s easy to fall into the trap of fishing in the same pond, and employees shift from business to business for many roles and industries, due to their unique skillset. It’s more important than ever to be thought of as an employer of choice. That being said, perceived deficiencies in your hiring process, salary and benefits package, and even company culture can cost you the best candidates.
That’s why your employer brand is vital to the health of your recruiting efforts. It can be a lasting impression that impacts talent before they even conceive of being an employee. It’s more important than ever to ensure your company’s brand (and your recruiters’ brand) are top notch and reaching the right people.
By taking a deep dive into your presence online you will:
• Identifying what makes you unique and the best place to work.
• The best ways to reach your audience (candidates).
• Understand the impact of your employer brand message on your target audiences.
• See how the candidate’s interaction and experience is key to your employer branding efforts.
• Learn how you rank against your competitors in the fight for talent.