Brian Fink, Lead Technical Recruiter, Relus Technologies
As 2016 ended LinkedIn users received an email alerting them that major modifications were about to happen in 2017. In short, some favorite features will be removed and if you want to keep using them, you may have to upgrade to Sales Navigator. At the end of the first quarter of 2017 features like advanced search, notes and tags on profiles, and exporting connections to excel will be lost for basic and premium accounts.
As the available features for some accounts go down, and the price to get them back go up, those that rely on the “professional networking” site are re-structuring budgets and strategies to accommodate the changes. However, there is another option: Learn how to navigate outside of LinkedIn to obtain the same information it provides using stealthy interweb secrets. This session is about using the information you have available to you online that you didn’t know you have access to. You will learn how to:
• Find Contact Information Including Emails, Phone Numbers, and Chat’s Like Skype, Snapchat, and Facebook
• Add Contacts Without Groups or Contact Info
• Find and Engage Diversity Candidates
• Unravel the un-intuitive New Search Syntax
• Overcome Non-Standard Company Names, Job Titles, and Skills