In a recent study, Bersin by Deloitte stated that only 13% of organizations feel that their talent acquisition function is fully optimized. In addition, according to the 2015 Global Recruiting Trends report almost 50% of respondents said that sourcing is a top priority for them, while employer brand and retention are their top competitive threats globally. Creating and communicating a strong employer brand and sourcing the talent you need is critical, but creating and implementing competitive strategies isn’t possible without the best people behind them.
Strengthening relationships within your team, as well as training and developing them to be more strategic and efficient will have a great impact on your overall success.
That’s why we’re focusing on the people of talent acquisition and how to build a better, stronger, faster, and more optimized TA function.
Training & Development
- Creating more consultative relationships with hiring managers.
- Developing strategies for a quicker hiring process.
- Building processes such as advanced assessment/interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Developing influencing skills to be a trusted advisor to the business.
- Social recruiting training and differentiation.
- Recruiting talent acquisition professionals into your team.
- Finding talent outside social media.
- Out-of-the-box ideas for sourcing hard-to-find talent and skill sets.
- The latest tools, techniques and technology.
Building Employer Branding & Content Recruiting Strategies
- Revising your employer brand strategy.
- Applying content marketing to recruiting.
- Content creation, and content calendars, scheduling, and sharing.
- Measuring the effectiveness of your employer brand.
- Aligning your EVP with your corporate brand.