COLLABORATING and ENGAGING with PARTNERS As Branding, Social Media, Mobile, and Big Data Up the Game for Recruitment
These Days Talent Acquisition Needs To Be Able To Do All the Below:
- Collaborate on Talent Pipelines and Engage Outstanding Candidate Experiences
- Engage with Teams on Marketing & Talent Attraction & Social Recruiting
- Partner with Mobile, Social Media, & the Cloud on Technology Innovation
- Engage in Data Driven Decision-making with Hiring Managers and the Business
- Adapt Talent Acquisition to Strategic Staffing Needs for Globalization
Perhaps, you once were only a Recruiter and you became an expert in the fundamentals of filing Reqs quickly and efficiently.
In 2013 and coming into 2014, the speed of change in Talent Acquisition, Strategic Staffing, and Recruitment must feel practically like trying to catch up with a non-stop runaway train!
Recruitment is becoming closer to marketing and sales. You depend on your branding. You need a social recruiting strategy. You have to master social media. You rely on your technology. You must talk about the data drivers of your decisions and insights. Filling Reqs is no longer enough. Strategic Recruitment is a team sport. To be proactive and engage with your candidates and hiring managers, upping your game with collaborating and partnering with teams will be tremendously helpful.
The theme of this year’s Agenda is to share success stories of those doing great recruitment work with others throughout the organization involved with talent attraction strategies, employer branding, social media sourcing, mobile recruiting, big data analytics, and cloud technologies, and globalization impacts as well as speaking the language of data-driven decision-making.
This year’s Agenda includes case studies from all these arenas, provides extra time in interactive sessions to engage with each other, so that leaders of recruiting initiatives, teams, and functions can talk with each other across industries, and bring back tips, tricks, & practices that work in today’s world culled from global behemoths to the small and mid-sized organizations.
You will really benefit from the passionate, exciting practitioners that are coming to speak here!
VP, Strategic Content Development
To reach me, use open link on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markggoldberg
Who Will Attend?
Global VPs/VPs/Directors/Managers/Advisors for:
- Talent Management/Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment & Retention
- College Recruiting/University Relations
- Workforce StrategySourcing
- StaffingTalent Acquisition
- Technical Talent Acquisition/Management
- Scientific/Technical/Engineering Recruitment