Only 13 % of organisations believe that their Talent Acquisition
function is fully optimised, and many Talent Acquisition leaders are
looking for a roadmap to improve their capabilities*
TMA’s European Strategic Recruitment conference will explore how organisations can incorporate cutting‐edge technologies, social recruiting, and employment branding into the talent acquisition process to improve productivity, maximise cost‐efficiency, and tap into hidden talent pools.
Combining presentations, blue-sky thinking brainstorms, group collaboration activities and debates, our 2 day event will draw upon the experience of the in-house recruitment community from across the UK and Europe.
Key Themes For Discussion Include:
- Creating a Stand-out Candidate Experience
- Effective Candidate Relationship Management
- Employer Branding: Communication and Authenticity
- Embedding your Brand into your Organisational Culture
- Developing Strong Relationships with Hiring Managers to Drive Talent
- Latest Developments in Data and Technology for Talent Acquisition
- The ROI of Successful Talent Acquisition and Metrics to Use
- Leveraging your Networks to Build Talent Pipelines
- Creating Robust Talent Acquisition Programmes including Alumni Networks
and Employee Referral Schemes
- How can we better facilitate relationships between Talent Management
and Talent Acquisition?
- Developing Active and Passive Talent Pools