How to Use and Create Google Custom Search
As a recruiter or sourcer, you are x-raying the same sites over and over again, in all corners of the Internet, looking for new candidates or hidden resumes lost somewhere in the pile of data. Sometimes, it is just really time consuming. Luckily, there is a simple solution regarding how you can save time searching and that will make your sourcing job more productive.
The solution is called Custom Search Engine, and in his session, Brian Fink will show you:
- How to Build Your Own Google CSE
- Where to Find Alternative Search Engines
- Learn the Benefits of a Custom Search Engine
- Extract Contact Information
- Overcome Google’s Search Limitations