Life After LinkedIn: Facebook & Twitter
In this hands-on session, industry pioneer Shally Steckerl will show you how to speed up your sourcing with search shortcuts and get social — without wasting time — to “find the unfindable” candidates. Participants will learn to:
- Create search strings to optimize the “New Facebook Hack”. Find people with very specific criteria including where they went to school, where they grew up, where they’ve lived and worked, where they live now, where they have checked in, what pages or groups they like, and what apps they use.
- Apply Twitter specific syntax to search methods and techniques.
- Search content within Twitter and from external sources for name generation and competitive intelligence. Through Twitter you can reveal the names of people at companies, the tools they work with, learn about industry trends, find attendees at conferences and connect with otherwise unreachable people.
- Use advanced search operators on Twitter for recruiting with secret commands.
- Build a list of people to follow on Twitter and get recommendations on free Twitter applications that are best for recruiters.
- Understand how to leverage groups and multiple-account management on Twitter.
Learn more about Shally here:
- Book: Talent Sourcing & Recruitment Handbook
- Interview: Advanced Sourcing Techniques for Recruiters, HR and Talent Acquisition teams