2017 Social Recruiting Summit
The Industry’s Only Hands-on and Interactive Event
THE CURRENT STATE OF RECRUITING:
According to the 2017 Global Staffing Trends survey, some of the top challenges leaders say their teams are faced with include: competition for talent (58%); business development (38%); limited budget (30%); and small recruiting teams (25%).
The survey also states that firms measure their brand by: traffic to our career website (45%); response to emails/InMails (43%); social media engagement (35%); number of social media followers (27%); and survey data on potential candidates’ perceptions (21%).
How can you beat the competition AND better your employer brand? By using the right (free) tools, automation when you can, and amazing sourcing strategies that find and impress talent at the same time
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Bring your laptop, charger, and hardest to fill roles. For two days, we will be plugged in, online and ready to learn the hottest and most productive sourcing techniques that exist. Follow along with the presenter at every session or workshop as you’re led through platforms, search strings and mobile tech. Peek inside the best toolkits assembled for maximum sourcing success and build your own! Need help recruiting for a role, location, or skill set? Bring your wish list with you and we’ll tackle it together.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who is ready to get serious about upskilling their sourcing techniques.
Here is a helpful chart to help you choose.
|ATTEND THIS EVENT IF YOU WANT TO:||ATTEND a DIFFERENT EVENT IF YOU WANT TO:|
|Learn from experts who want you to succeed||“Learn” from people wanting to sell you a product|
|Learn hands-on and in real-time during sessions||Take notes and forget most of what you heard|
|Source your hardest to fill roles while at the event||Take multiple days off while others hire your candidates|
|Hob nob 1:1 with the industry’s most respected Sourcers and TA professionals||Be part of the crowd|
SOME OF WHAT WE WILL COVER:
- Create search strings to optimize the “New Facebook Hack” to find people with very specific criteria
- Use Twitter for recruiting like never before including advanced and secret search commands
- Learn how to create, schedule, and publish content and build your personal brand to build communities without consuming all your time
- How to use keywords and Boolean keys to source hard to find candidates
- How to conduct a self-audit of your employer brand and build one to attract targeted humans
- How to identify companies that have tech stacks to the ones you are looking to hire for
- Where you can find technical screening questions to dig deeper on your phone interviews
- How to leverage your recruiting community to expand your sourcing knowledge
- How to source on overlooked social networks including Airbnb, Amazon, eBay, YouTube, and Instagram
- Social Media, mobile, and people hacks to Increase your response rate
- Using Chrome extensions to find candidates, their contact information, and expedite the search process
- Find the social footprint for many of your candidate prospects so you can expand the way in which you connect with them
- Know what to include in your social media messages that will increase the likelihood of generating a positive response
- Using Pinterest and Snapchat as recruiting and branding channels