HR teams within high performing organisations are using talent analytics to support a data-driven decision-making culture and they’re already reaping the rewards. According to a recent ‘Bersin by Deloitte’ report, these companies generate high returns for their work. They are twice as likely to be delivering high impact recruiting solutions, and their leadership pipelines are 2.5 times healthier. Additionally, these HR teams are 4 times more likely to be respected by their business counterparts for their data-driven decision-making, giving them true capability to help change the business.
TMA’s Human Capital (HR) Analytics conference will explore best practice approaches for HR functions to build their analytics capabilities to provide meaningful insights for business decisions integrate talent into strategy and demonstrate the real value of their talent.
Key themes for discussion include:
- How to start a credible HR analytics function
- How can we use analytics to demonstrate the value and ROI of HR initiatives?
- How can we succeed in getting started in embedding HR analytics into HR programs and organisational design?
- How can HR teams encompass analytics skills to be 'storytellers' with data - adept at understanding, interpreting, and communicating insight?
- What frameworks and approaches can advance us from HR metrics, creating dashboards, and describing past trends, to a strategic analytics capability?
- Where and how can HR apply “predictive analytics” and utilise analytics tools and methods?