*Includes a break
In order to be strategic, consultative, and action oriented, HRBPs must be deft at talent analytics. Meanwhile, it’s important for a successful HRBP to be able to develop financial acumen in order to communicate and bolster support for their HR initiatives. To be effective, we must be oriented in statistics and well trained in delivering and recommending business insights.
We will learn how to:
• Read and understand financial statements.
• Conduct a cost-benefit analysis linking HR actions to financial impact.
• Understand the places HR can impact the financials and tie back to the bigger strategy.
• Provide an overview of statistical concepts to understand them, use them to advise the business,
and recommend additional studies.
• The basics of summary statistics, experimentation, correlation, regression analysis, probability,
simulations, and text and sentiment analysis.
• Read, understand and prescribe various visualizations.
• Apply in-depth applications of those techniques to common HR problems and questions.
Every participant of this highly interactive workshop will also receive a quick reference guide for the statistical and analytic concepts covered in the session and their common applications to human resources and to the business