Employee needs are evolving, HR technology solutions to communicate with employees are booming, unemployment is low though one thing remains the same: Employees want to feel connected to something bigger. Employees want to feel valued by their manager and passionate about the employer mission- they
want to make a difference. As a HRBP, it’ easy to get caught up in the day to day responsibilities, though taking the time to connect with employees in a way that matters to them, is far too important to be placed on a “to-do” list.
In this interactive session we will discuss ways to transform the way HR approaches employee engagement. Each HRBP will walk-away with a new perspective and actionable ways to return to the office and influence change.
Planning to discuss:
• Changing the HR mindset from employee engagement to employee experience
• Applying the same thought process as candidate experience to employee experience
• Tying the employee’s intrinsic needs to culture and mission…ultimately improving employee engagement
• Building an action plan for each attendee
• Discovering at least one facet of the employee experience that needs improvement
• Creating an actionable plan to solve that challenge