Similar to many other growing organizations, Commvault recognized the need for formal talent development and performance evaluation processes. To address this issue, HR partnered with the business to take a grassroots approach to performance management, focusing on the needs and preferences of the business to roll out an ongoing process of monitoring talent, developing talent, and data collection. This process allows HR and business leaders to view performance, potential, and other key metrics, not only helping make talent conversation more effective but also serving as an input to other talent and development conversations. This program shares real world examples and is full of practical, how-to advice with lots of Q & A.
- Learn a Simple 4-Step Process to Unlock Potential
- Create a Paradigm Shift in How You View and Assess Performance
- Leverage Your Systems – How to Build Automated Development Plans
- Build a Talent Landscape – Helicopter View Talent Perspectives
- Learn Three Questions that will Coach Your Team to Success