Effective teams are essential to the success of a company. The human brain thrives on collaboration when containers, transparency, and a code of conduct are provided. We need to know the expectations, the tribal customs, how to be a “good citizen.” How do we create teams that feel connection, display accountability, and deliver consistent high quality results? How do we ensure the entire organization functions optimally, as a series of smaller teams then join and collaborate with the greater collective?
In this session, we will teach key neuroscience techniques to bring teams together, to cause intrinsic motivation, to balance the approach/avoid safety response, and to minimize thinking strain and difficulty with remarkable results. You’ll learn to move through team conflict and turn it into a connection opportunity.
First you’ll explore how teams form and who you should put together for a given goal. We’ll then dive into the subconscious mind and how each human being relies on mirror neurons to feel safety, belonging, mattering with one another—and how to capitalize on mirror neurons for peak performance. Then you’ll learn how to apply these simple and highly effective techniques to achieve specific business and personal life outcomes.
You’ll learn and practice applying:
- The 7 neuro tools to create profound levels of focus and accountability, effective delegation, clear communication, deep trust, feedback that inspires performance to new levels, and tribal loyalty
- The 3 predictors of highly effective and efficient teams—and a framework for identifying and forming the most
intelligent teams to raise organizational IQ
- How the brain collaborates and the surprising truth about creating and maintaining emotional alignment and
- The 2 essential pathways the brain follows to determine strategy and to cause insights Metacognition and how “thinking about thinking” can help us solve problems more accurately and quickly, and make better decisions faster
- How to create a code of conduct for powerful teaming and quality outcomes
- How to foster enthusiasm and momentum via a compelling shared vision
- Connectors within a company and how to create natural teaming and a culture of meritocracy
With an ongoing application of your new tools you’ll be able to:
- Identify optimal team members and give them a framework for collaboration, boosting teamwork and collaboration
- Form potent team identities to foster loyalty and trust
- Strategize more effectively and solve problems faster together, causing increased alignment and cohesion
- Intentionally activate the Reward Network versus the Pain Network to boost performance, loyalty, retention,
- Increase team member emotional engagement, loyalty, ownership-focus by 67-100%
- Enable individuals to become up to 50% more productive
- Bring your team the ability to apply our communication techniques and thinking styles both at home and at
work, resulting in an increase in personal fulfillment and energy level