Develops and maintains long-term partnerships with DDI’s leading healthcare clients.
Provides business solutions to meet clients’ needs, provides thought leadership, shares best practices, and maximizes customer satisfaction.
Supports the successful implementation of DDI solutions.
Theresa Favino has extensive experience providing human resource consulting services to organizations in health care and other industries. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, she has worked successfully to implement talent management solutions impacting business performance for organizations such as Adventist Health System, Ascension Health, Banner Health, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Baylor Health Care System, HCA, The Methodist Hospital System, and Texas Children’s Hospital.
Education and Credentials
• Bachelor of Science in Marketing, University of North Florida
• Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
• Member, Development Council, All Children’s Hospital Key Capabilities and Experience
Recent projects include supporting:
• One of U.S. News and World Report’s Top 10 academic medical centers to establish a Center of Excellence for Talent Acquisition.
• One of the nation’s largest Catholic health systems to assess and develop high potentials to create a leadership pipeline.
• The largest for-profit system to implement a best-in-class leadership development program for frontline and mid-level leaders.
• The #1 hospital in the country for heart failure readmissions to assess the readiness of internal candidates to fill positions on their senior leadership team.