An academic medical center founded in 1921, Cleveland Clinic is a national and international healthcare organization ranked the No. 2 hospital in America two years in a row and No. 1 in heart care since 1995.
In 2015, Cleveland Clinic’s Global Leadership and Learning Institute surveyed several hundred leaders and employees who identified coaching as the most needed enhancement to the performance management process. This information led to the executive team to ask for a comprehensive performance-coaching curriculum.
This session will share the key principles used in the design and develop of this highly successful and impactful micro-learning performance-coaching curriculum.
Participants will learn to:
- Maximize the best of micro-learning features and benefits using four key principles:
o Brevity<15 minutes
o Accessibility Easy to View
o Navigation Minimal Clicks
o Multi-Modality - videos, quick reads, self-reflection exercises
- Build an interactive deployment portal using basic web, Share Point and video tools
- Create agile curriculum content by enlisting subject matter experts from across your health system
- Create a comprehensive communication plan to gain senior leader and stakeholder support
- Incorporate a pre-assessment and post-session tools to reinforce micro-learning application