There has been a nurse and physician shortage for years, that’s nothing new and it doesn’t look like it will change any time soon. Add to this the increase in retirement rates and the supply and demand gap continues to create intense hiring challenges for healthcare employers. In addition, organizations don’t have the luxury of occasionally making the wrong hire. The stakes are high and healthcare facilities can’t afford to onboard talent that doesn’t fit their specific needs. It seems that no matter what is happening in the world (whether more Americans have access to healthcare through ACA, the possibility that less will have access should it be repealed, etc..) one thing remains the same: The high demand for healthcare services.
However, lack of supply, over saturation of the job market, and longer recruitment cycles, all make it difficult for recruiters to fill open positions.
TMA’s Healthcare Recruitment Summit will explore how you can recruit a high performing workforce that is equipped to manage the ever-changing demands of healthcare delivery.
Through best-in-class case studies, you’ll explore how healthcare organizations are driving innovation in recruiting and exploiting new approaches and technologies to find and hire qualified job candidates in an increasingly competitive environment.
We will tackle recruiting challenges such as:
• Sourcing highly-skilled and hard-to-find talent
• Creating and managing a social recruiting strategy with a lean staff and budget
• Branding and outreach that differentiates you from the competition and attracts candidates to combat over-saturation
• Attracting newly available healthcare professionals
• Candidate attraction for rural locations
• Using culture as an attraction tool
• Successful and efficient onboarding practices
• Diversity hiring
• Shortening the recruitment cycle
• Assessment and selection strategies to ensure the best hires
• Using non-tangible benefits instead of salary to compete for talent
Who will be there?
150-200, C-Suite, Vice Presidents, and Directors in:
• Talent Acquisition • Talent Management
• Recruitment • Sourcing
• Social Recruiting • Employer Branding
• Human Resources • Marketing