Finding and hiring the right people in healthcare has never been more important. The demand for healthcare services is predicted to dramatically increase in the next ten years, driven by an aging baby boomer population and increased access to healthcare for all Americans through the Affordable Care Act. The supply of healthcare professionals will simultaneously decrease, with significant shortages of qualified physicians and nurses predicted in the next ten years.
This gap between supply and demand will create intense hiring challenges for healthcare
employers and recruiters.
TMA’s Healthcare Recruitment Summit will explore how you can recruit a high performing
workforce that is equipped to manage the ever-changing demands of healthcare delivery.
Through best-in-class case studies, interactive exercises and group discussion, you’ll explore how healthcare organizations are driving innovation in recruiting and exploiting new approaches and technologies to find quality qualified job candidates in an increasingly competitive environment.
Key themes include:
• Improve the entire recruiting lifecycle -including time to hire, quality of hire and process improvement
• Improve candidate quality, attracting and engaging the right candidates for your organization
• Position your healthcare organization as an employer of choice
• Strengthen and communicate your organization’s brand and culture
• Boost recruiter productivity using lean recruiting
• Llverage big data and analytics to enhance your recruitment workflow
• Keep talent pipelines robust by hiring top-performers
• Strengthen Relationships with Hiring Managers to Drive Talent Acquisition Performance
• Use social media to recruit and engage top talent