Talent Management strategies to drive business growth in APAC and the Middle East
In a hugely competitive market reliant on finely honed technical skills and knowledge, it’s crucial you’re adopting innovative approaches to attract and retain top talent. Competing in a global market, organisations in the East must customise culturally appropriate approaches to talent where a “one-size-fits-all” approach does not work.
TMA’s 2nd Annual People in Energy East conference will help you to develop practical talent management frameworks for your region that can be implemented in your organisation, providing measurable results for the challenges you face.
Regional and international experts at the highest levels will provide you with case studies and proven methodologies of how to overcome talent management issues in your region including:
- How to leverage HR as a catalyst for business growth
- Innovative ways to build a balanced and robust talent pipeline
- Strategies to enhance the localisation of your workforce
- How to attract and develop the best candidates in a highly competitive environment
- Maximising the use of the expatriate workforce
- Creating effective systems for knowledge transfer
Featured Speakers – view all speakers
Sr. Executive Vice President & Chief Learning Officer
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Human Resources Director Asia Pacific
Director, Talent Management
East Asia Japan & Pacific
Hussain Al Obaidly
Regional Human Resources Head, Middle East, North Africa & Turkey GE Oil & Gas