March 28th – 29th, AMA Executive Conference Center, Atlanta
More than 80% of workers are either actively looking for a new job or are open to one (Ajilon)
If your employees described your corporate culture, would it match the words that are posted on the walls of your corporate office or website? Reality is often different from our intentions. Employers need to focus on employee experience and be consistent from candidate experience throughout onboarding and the talent management lifecycle. The employee voice must be heard in order to spot where policies and tactics are diverting from the desired work environment.
Over the past five years, employee engagement has become increasingly embedded into the fabric of organizations’ infrastructures. Companies realize the importance on focusing on employee commitment, motivation, and well-being as being integral towards driving overall performance and ultimately, organizational excellence.
TMA’s 2019 Employee Engagement Summit is the premier event tackling the winning trends and strategies being engaged by world-class companies to engage the workforce, reduce turnover and build a platform for success. In addition to showcasing some of the most pioneering employee engagement case studies, the event will provide opportunities to network and engage in discussion with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking HR/employee engagement professionals.
Over two days, attendees will share experience on topics such as:
- How to establish a culture of employee engagement
- Best practice approaches to employee onboarding
- Devising a framework to align employees around a matrix of company goals
- The importance of strong leadership in driving employee engagement
- Employee engagement initiatives between corporates and core CSR non-profit partners
- The ABCs of XYZs: managing generational expectations
- The importance of the “voice” in driving employee engagement
Who Should Attend
Past Attendees include Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Employee Engagement
- Human Resources
- Learning/Talent Development
- Organizational Development
- Employee Relations / Employee Communications
- Corporate Culture / Employer Branding
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition / Onboarding
Review our amazing line up of speakers and topics to see how attending this event can benefit your organization. Attendance is limited to 120 executives. This event will sell out so do not delay. Register today to secure your spot.
This event has been submitted for both HRCI and SHRM credits.