Breakthrough Solutions with Action Learning
Dr. Bea Carson, President, World Institute for Action Learning (WIAL)
Action Learning teams become highly functioning faster than traditional teams. They develop as leaders while doing real work. The identify breakthrough solutions for the real problem. All of this happens simultaneously. Additionally, because they learned these skills while solving real problems – the skills easily and naturally translate to their everyday. Organizations realize huge savings because their problems are really solved and the employees developed in real time.
Bring an urgent organizational problem and see what Action Learning can do for you. Action Learning has rapidly emerged as the primary tool for solving critical and complex problems while concurrently serving as a key methodology for developing leaders, building teams, and expanding capabilities.
Increasingly, more organizations want their programs conducted by Certified Action Learning coaches.Meet and connect with certified AL coaches in your area that can conduct Action Learning for you or learn about WIAL's intensive Action Learning Coach Certification Program and enhance your career, your value to your organization and your organizations performance with an Action Learning Coach Certification.
1. Understand the Basics of Action Learning
2. Understand how to question effectively
3. Understand how Action Learning compares to other problem solving
4. Understand how teams and leaders develop with Action Learning
5. Understand the impact of the coach
· The ability to apply a microlearning strategy within your organization. Specifically applying 3D model of microlearning: "Discover, Develop, and Deliver”.
- Problem-solving exercise
- Intro, Ground Rules, and History
- 6 components of Action Learning
- Questioning Exercise
- Action Learning Practice