About The Conference
These organizational leaders create learning opportunities to enable employee growth and achievement, and with that, they havethe ability to guide their organizations to success in tomorrow’s labor market.
To most businesses, the human capital is still the most valuable asset and the key to achieving the projected business goals. So, what’s the plan for our people? How can we better prepare our teams to outstandingly perform in a highly competitive environment?
Training has always been the answer. Moreover, better training is by far the better answer. For decades, learning and technology have walked hand-in-hand, so as technological innovations accelerate so docorporate learning challenges and demands.Learners themselves are also moving towards a highly competitive arena where training is becoming survival tool in the business jungle.
With the current pace of tech evolution, as desirable skills change, globalization transforms our reach, and business needs and priorities shift, L&D professionals must be more deliberate in their approach to adapting to the times. The function has transformed from mere event organizers to performance consultants, managing a culture and developing the organization from a broader perspective
TMA’s Employee & Org Development Summit will give practitioners tools to guide that transformation and move towards a talentdevelopment function that is more aligned with the expectations of leaders andcontributors in the new world of work.
Conference Sessions Include:
- Improving Talent Management and Employee Engagement Through Team Development
- Total Recall: Evidence that Film Improves Learning
- Rolling Out an Online Video Portal: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Transforming L&D: When budgets are tight, how to optimize, drive results and quickly create the business case for greater investment.
- Career Development: Building leadership bench strength one career conversation at a time.
- High Impact Internal Leadership Coaching:How it’s different and why it matters
- Implementing a Rapid Content Design Model Based on Lean Manufacturing Principles:
About The Conference
Confirmed Speakers Include:
· Ashley Goodall, Senior Vice President Leadership & Team Intelligence, Cisco Systems
· Katelin Holloway, Vice President People & Culture, Reddit
· Dawn Ferry, Assistant Vice President Learning & Organization Effectiveness, Liberty Bank
· Joshua Ramey-Renk, Vice President Talent & Organizational Development, Tech CU
· Douglas Clayton, Senior Vice President Talent Management, Learning & Development, SES
· Sonia Johnson, Vice President Global Talent Organization, Symantec
· Joshua Gilliam, Director Curriculum Architecture, Suffolk Construction
· Damodhar Padhi, Vice President and Global Head of Talent Development, Tata Consultancy Services
(2017 CLO of the Year)
· Minette Chan, Director Learning Solutions, Synaptics
(2017 Learning In Practice, Innovation Award Winner)
· Adriana Holt, Executive Director Global Leadership Acceleration, Laureate Education Inc.
(2017 Learning In Practice, Trailblazer Award Winner)
· Robin Willis, Director Talent Development and Learning, Piedmont Healthcare
· Daniel Gandarilla, Chief Learning Officer, Texas Health Resources
(2017 Learning In Practice, Strategy Award Winner)
Please complete the form below to download last year's agendaTMA’s Employee & Organizational Development Summit
* Required Information