TMA’s 3rd Annual Employee & Organizational Development Summit
Learning & Talent Management for the New World of Work
Hilton Del Mar –San Diego, CA
December 10th –12th, 2018
The short shelf life of skills and a tightening labor market are giving rise to a multitude of skill gaps. Businesses are fighting to stay ahead of the curve, trying to hold onto their best talent and struggling to fill key positions. Individuals are conscious of staying relevant in the age of automation.
Enter the talent development function.
These organizational leaders create learning opportunities to enable employee growth and achievement, and with that, they have the ability to guide their organizations to success in tomorrow’s labor market.
To most businesses, the human capital is still the most valuable asset and the key to achieving the projected business goals. So, what’s the plan for our people? How can we better prepare our teams to outstandingly perform in a highly competitive environment?
Training has always been the answer. Moreover, better training is by far the better answer. For decades, learning and technology have walked hand-in-hand, so as technological innovations accelerate so do corporate learning challenges and demands. Learners themselves are also moving towards a highly competitive arena where training is becoming survival tool in the business jungle.
With the current pace of tech evolution, as desirable skills change, globalization transforms our reach, and business needs and priorities shift, L&D professionals must be more deliberate in their approach to adapting to the times. The function has transformed from mere event organizers to performance consultants, managing a culture and developing the organization from a broader perspective.
TMA’s Employee & Org Development Summit will give practitioners tools to guide that transformation and move towards a talent development function that is more aligned with the expectations of leaders and contributors in the new world of work.
Conference Sessions Include:
• Improving Talent Management and Employee Engagement Through Team Development
• Total Recall: Evidence that Film Improves Learning
• Rolling Out an Online Video Portal: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
• Transforming L&D: When budgets are tight, how to optimize, drive results and quickly create the business case for greater investment.
• Career Development: Building leadership bench strength one career conversation at a time.
• High Impact Internal Leadership Coaching: How it’s different and why it matters
• Implementing a Rapid Content Design Model Based on Lean Manufacturing Principles: