• Using culture to establish a baseline for hiring and development
• Revisiting key processes of assessment, leadership development, on-boarding, performance man agement and retention to ensure alignment with culture
• Integrating the succession planning process to other key elements of talent management
• Partnering with business lines to create a culture of development
• Restructuring HR in order to meet business needs in a more nimble and fluid manner
McLean & Company is an HR research and advisory firm providing practical solutions to human resources challenges via executable research, tools, diagnostics, and advisory services. For employee engagement, McLean & Company offers multiple measurement methods to tweak the focus, cadence, and purpose to the unique needs of organizations. Our solutions are utilized and developed by the needs of over 4,000 client organizations globally.
Please visit us online at www.mcleanco.com
Vice President, Manager Talent Development, Commerce Bank
Diana has her BSBA in Marketing from Rockhurst University and is currently pursuing her Master’s degree in Management and Leadership through Webster University. She also has certificates in Business Leadership, Change Management, and Finance from Cornell University/e-Cornell. And Diana holds a Human Capital Strategist (HCS) designation and several certifications in her field.
As someone who likes to be involved in her field and community, Diana is a member of Human Resources People and Strategy (HRPS), the St. Louis OD Network, and the Human Capital Institute (HCI). Diana also serves on the program committee for FOCUS St. Louis, the United Way Allocations Committee, and volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House. Previously, Diana served on the board and various committees for Coro St. Louis and was an advisory board member for Washington University Olin Partners Program.
Diana lives in St. Louis, Missouri with her husband and two sons and will be an empty nester next year. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family, cooking, reading, and anything that has to do with a body of water.