- Getting your key leaders comfortable with the uncomfortable
- Public Affairs vs Diversity & Inclusion; the battle to keep D&I authentic and true to its mission
- Avoiding the pressure to use the verbiage of ‘absolutes’
- How do you maintain a pace for D&I to be sustainable but not so fast you lose key individuals who
are learning the value of D&I
- Do you find you organization wanting D&I to support bottom line initiatives at the expense of
workforce, workplace and community
- What have you implemented to move executive from a check the box mentality to accepting D&I
as an ongoing journey?
- How did you get your D&I objective built in your executive strategy?
- How do you know management truly understands what D&I actually is?