Join us for an educational and engaging session about a cutting-edge development program structured as a pathway to diverse and inclusive leadership with the largest sports organization on the planet, the PGA of America. This unique leadership development experience was designed to identify, mentor and progress PGA Professionals from diverse backgrounds along a guided path to volunteer leadership roles in the Association at the Chapter, Section and National levels. The two-year program is designed to drive a diverse demographic of participants (with consideration to the following protected classes - gender, race/color, age, national origin/ancestry, sexual orientation, disability and veteran status).
Integrating diverse backgrounds in any organization helps to position your business for success.
During the session we will discuss several strategies including:
- How to create and implement a diverse leadership program.
- How to establish a deep bench of diverse leaders who are prepared to ascend to and through leadership ranks.
- How the programming is structured and delivered.
- How mentors and former leaders are instrumental in the process.
- How to make the business case in leveraging the power of diversity.
- How successful the program has been in the last three years.